February 23, 2010

Conservative centerfold dicks own party

Anger erupted in the wingnut twitterdrome as beloved Republican savior sell-out RINO Scott Brown joined Democrats and helped destroy the GOP filibuster on the new jobs bill.

"I came to Washington to be an independent voice, to put politics aside, and to do everything in my power to help create jobs for Massachusetts families. I wish the tax cuts were deeper and broader, but I will vote for it because it contains measures that will help put people back to work,” Brown said, not quite adding "Mitch McConnell can suck my big pearly one.”

Bonus actual quote: “Brown offered a final denunciation of the GOP before the vote: ‘My friends on the other side of the aisle are looking for ways not to vote for this," he said, accusing them of putting "partisanship ahead of people.’"

Holy crap. That was beautiful.