August 19, 2009

More of this, please

Barney has a frank talk with a teabagging asswipe.

Fuck bipartisanship. Fuck reasoned discourse. There’s no way in hell anyone can have a discussion with these people. Thank GOD there is Barney Frank, who shows Dems how to do it right at his town hall Tuesday:

UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: Why do you continue to support a Nazi policy, as Obama has expressly supported this policy?

FRANK: Well, let me –

UNIDENTIFIED IDIOT WOMAN: Why are you supporting it?

FRANK: Let me -- wait, I will –

UNIDENTIFIED REPUKE ASSWIPE WOMAN: A real solution.

FRANK: When you asked me that question, I am going to revert to my ethnic heritage and answer your question with a question: On what planet do you spend most of your time?

[...]

FRANK: Do you want me to answer the question?

UNIDENTIFIED HATEFUL BITCH: Yes.
FRANK: Yes. As you stand there with a picture of the president defaced to look like Hitler and compare the effort to increase health care to the Nazis, my answer to you is, as I said before, it is a tribute to the First Amendment that this kind of vile, contemptible nonsense is so freely propagated.

Ma'am, trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to argue with a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it.
Fuck yeah. Damn. Enough of this bullshit already.