May 31, 2007



Jebus...
I think we've reached a new {sub}level of stupid!

Conservatard loon: gays in the military will spend all their time looking at their comrades' tight buff asses and shooting off into their fatigues --

Last night on CNN, right-wing pundit Mark Smith argued that “openly gay people” should not be allowed to serve in the military. He argued that gay soldiers are unable to “focus” on the war, comparing gays in the military to himself in a platoon of “Hooters waitresses.”

He stated, “[F]or example, if you put me in a platoon with nothing but, let’s say, Hooter waitresses, that’s going to distract me , and I’m not going to be focused on winning the war. I am going to be focused on other things.”
Talk about boobs. Criminey...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

owls - lol!

Rhode Island Rules said...

Hmmm, yeah, cuz in a life or death situation I can't focus cuz of boobies or asses!

Or these repugs apparently can't focus in daily life. That explains a lot about the hyperfocus on gays and morality in general. They seem to spend all of their time focused on what other people are doing and getting that they aren't.

Jeebus! I don't look at you heterosexual repugs "snicker, snicker" and wonder and visualize what you do in bed! I would own stock in brain bleach if I did.

Anonymous said...

Geez, the Retards are REALLY getting desperate -- they're recycling their distractionary gambits! Forget about all those 'minor' problems we've got and focus on gays in the military, even if you're arguments sound more like a pubescent boy trying to deal with his new sexual urges rather than a rational adult argument based on sociological, psychological, & military facts.