July 27, 2006

No sex, please - we're republicans
Won't somebody think of the children?

Cops catch Norm Coleman Sr., the agile 81-year-old father of Minnesota's Senator Coleman, playing escaped convict and the French nanny.

A police report said officers were called to Savoy Inn at 7:40 p.m. to investigate a report that two people were having sex in a car. The police report stated a woman, Patrizia Marie Schrag, 38, also was cited for lewd and disorderly conduct.

Sen. Coleman issued a statement after learning of the citation against his father: "I love my father dearly. I do not condone his actions or behavior, and I am deeply disturbed by what I have learned."
"He clearly has some issues that need to be dealt with," the senator said through a mouth pursed up like an inflamed anus. "And I'm personally going to see that he gets all the help he needs, from his new nursing home in Barrow, Alaska."

No comments: