October 27, 2004

WH spokes-tool goosed at press gaggle
Q: Will the pResident mention missing weapons, missing explosives in Iraq in any of his speeches?

SCOTT McCLELLAN, pasty, desperate liar: Senator Kerry blah blah blah... Senator Kerry is someone who does not want to let the facts or the truth stand in the way of his campaign. I expect the pResident may talk about what Senator Kerry is willing to do for his own political advantage, and that is ignore -

Q: But he won't address the missing explosive issues, directly?

SCOTT: There's an investigation that's ongoing. No, that's why I'm saying is that I expect you will hear him talk some about what I just referred to.

Q: The pResident will not specifically address the issue of these missing explosives?

SCOTT: I expect that the pResident will talk about the fact that Senator Kerry is willing to say anything for his own political advantage, even when he doesn't know the facts.

Q: But will he actually address the 380 --

SCOTT: I expect he will talk about the fact that more 400,000 munitions have been seized or otherwise destroyed. And I expect - you heard what I just had to say, I expect he'll touch on some of that.

Next: the misadministration finds a way to blame Bill Clinton...



No comments: