October 29, 2004


Senator John Kerry was joined by Bruce Springsteen at a rally on Thursday in Madison, Wis.

NASA photo analyst: Bush wore a device during debate
A very highly respected physicist - a senior research scientist for NASA and for Caltech's Jet Propulsion Laboratory - says imaging techniques prove the lying fascist punk's bulge was not caused by wrinkled clothing.

Dr. Robert Nelson admits that he's a Democrat and plans to vote for John Kerry. But he takes umbrage at being accused of partisanship. "Everyone wants to think my colleague and I are just a bunch of dope-crazed ravaged Democrats who are looking to insult the president at the last minute," he says. "And that's not what this is about. This is scientific analysis. If the bulge were on Bill Clinton's back and he was lying about it, I'd have to say the same thing."

"Look," he says, "I'm putting myself at risk for exposing this. But this is too important. It's not about my reputation. If they force me into an early retirement, it'll be worth it if the public knows about this. It's outrageous statements that I read that the president is wearing nothing under there. There's clearly something there."


No comments: